The vast majority of successful entrepreneurs will tell you that ideas are not important - execution is. Thus, no matter what your idea is, it can succeed - if you have the right execution.
This means that any negative opinions from your family members, friends, companions, etc, are pretty much pointless. Again, the idea just doesn´t matter that much. And if your idea is very innovative, it´s probably a complete waste of time talking to others about it as people tend to react negatively to anything new or different.
So save yourself the mental distress and only listen to the people who support your idea - you´ll need that motivation because entrepreneurship is no picnic in the park. Sing to your own choir!
Archivo del blog
- CONSULTANTS ARE LOSERS...or are they? Questions to...
- Necessities vs Aspirations
- What Neanderthals can teach us about networking an...
- Sing To Your Own Choir - it's okay!
- Don't be a pig: court your customers
- Dealing with insults
- On seeking advice from others
- What I have learned from some of my interns who ha...
- On free pilots
- How a broken heart can break the bank: advice for ...
- ▼ enero (10)