viernes, 11 de enero de 2013
What I have learned from some of my interns who have no game plan
School is a major investment - so if you spend the money, know without a doubt what you want to do. Don't buy they hype that you'll figure it out along the way - or perhaps an undergraduate degree doesn't matter because it's the graduate degrees that matter these days. Bullshit. That's a myth the schools promote to get you to buy more and more schooling. It's a racket. You don't go to school for four or five years to learn a hobby. If you don't know what you want to do, it would be best to skip school altogether or invest your money elsewhere.
Archivo del blog
- CONSULTANTS ARE LOSERS...or are they? Questions to...
- Necessities vs Aspirations
- What Neanderthals can teach us about networking an...
- Sing To Your Own Choir - it's okay!
- Don't be a pig: court your customers
- Dealing with insults
- On seeking advice from others
- What I have learned from some of my interns who ha...
- On free pilots
- How a broken heart can break the bank: advice for ...
- ▼ enero (10)